I’ve tried making this as obscure as possible to allow my story to speak for itself as it’s unfolding. If you really want to know, though, here’s a pretty general view of how it’s going to look:
- Emotionless: “First” kill, rooftop (R1/R4), typical life.
- Uncaring: “Home” (R2), life between a clean, orders for protection.
- Doubting: Moving in (out), family, R3, meet neighbors.
- Adapting: Meet Marshall and others, R3, start classes, build/fake relationships, lookout.
- Killing: First attempt on Marshall after school, FAMILY, R2/R3, home.
- Feeling: Field trip, Lisa (2nd attempt), fight, hear from other Tetrad (R4), Head discovered dead.
- Hunted: _____ crisis, what life is for, R1/R2, “Mom, Dad,” school shooting, Tetrad labeled dangerous – know plans at this point.
- Caring: Near-death (either/or) with Lisa attack, loss of T4 (accident), H1 plan into motion.
- Trusting: Group dissolved, new identities, disappearing, Family and Friends goodbye.
- Living: Let go of Rules, come to terms with self & life.