You know those awkward moments when…. it’s awkward?? :O I do for some reason. Maybe it’s because I’m awkward. Maybe I’m just good at making everyone else feel awkward. But I wanted to make a list of “That Awkward Moment When…”, so boom, here it is.
THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN….
1. …your characters try sabotaging the story.
2. …there’s an ad that advertises no ads.
3. …you deny the fact that you’re a nerd, then explain all the differences between a geek, a nerd, and a dork.
4. …there’s an awkward silence, and then everyone tries talking again at once.
5. …everyone’s in the elevator … and the conversation dies… and everyone just stares at the door, wishing it would open already.
6. …you take Anatomy and Physiology, then realize most Halloween skeletons are missing a lot of important bones.
7. …a random person comes up and says, “Hey, remember me??”
8. …someone intrudes on your crazy dance/sing-at-the-top-of-your-lungs time.
9. …your teacher sees the things you posted on social media during class.
10. …you look up and find everyone staring at you because you didn’t hear them calling your name.
11. …the lady asks when your birthday is, and you actually get it wrong.
12. …you accidentally answer someone in the wrong language.
Wow. It felt good to get all that out. If you feel like you especially relate to one of them, it’d be great if you left a note in the comments; that way we silly awkward people can know that we’re not alone. XD