…nobody said I had to do this. But apparently there’s this Question and Answer thing going around the blogs, so sure xP Tagged by Grace Anne.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you. Thanks, Grace Anne… ha ha…
- Answer the questions you were given by that blogger.
- Nominate 10 bloggers, give them ten new questions, and let them know they’ve been tagged.
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
Anywhere? :O Exciting. I’m going to say some real-world place here because the fourth question opens up opportunity, so I’d probably live in Japan, Korea, or the Garden of Eden. Or maybe Ireland, because my life goal is to pick up the Irish accent!! (Just kidding.)
- What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas, no. Contest. Because then our family’s back together, and I love the joy and warmth.
- What is your favorite season?
Any of them but winter. I mean, winter’s nice and all, but we don’t even get snow here, and my hands are cold .-.
- If you could go to any book series or in any world that a book takes place in (i.e. Middle Earth, Narnia, etc.) where would you go? I would go to Narnia. Especially if it’s the Narnia at the end of the entire series, because that’s literally heaven….
- If you could meet any fictional or real person, who would you want to meet?
I’d want to meet L.M. Montgomery and tell her off for killing one of the best characters on earth. Then I’d apologize and tell her I love her writing.
- What character from any book series (or movie) do you really relate to or feel is like you?
Good question… the first legit character who comes to mind is Agatha from Soman Chainani’s School for Good and Evil, because for at least the first half of the book she’s driven and sarcastic xP And I’d love to be able to say Ender or Bean from Orson Scott Card’s Ender Quintet series, but I’d obviously be lying.
- What is something unusual about you that no one would expect?
Umm… I dunno, wouldn’t that be a better question to ask you? Maybe that I like trying to learn things like Morse code and echolocation.
- Who is your favorite superhero?
I’m not into most of the modern “heroes”…but hey, God is pretty awesome. He’ll take on DC or Marvel any time.
- What is one of the strangest situations you have been in?
Huh… how about the time my characters went off and started doing weird things when I didn’t tell them to? They went on for pages and pages, too, so I had to delete a ton. I think they wanted to sabotage the story, but my pen is still greater than their puny wills!!
- Pick 1 word that best describes you. Yes, I said 1.
How about… alive.
Now I pass on the torture! Bahaha. To Caleb, Ms. Gaines, Cherri, Joel, Joshua, Emma, Grant, Emily, Ally, and… haha… Grace Anne! If you’ve already done this… *cough* …that’s alright; you can just do it again, because I’m clearly limited in my WordPress connections xP Here’s the nosy business:
- How would you want people to describe you when you’re gone?
- What do you approximate mental/maturity age to be?
- Favorite part about writing?
- If you could publish one story/essay/book that you knew would be widely read, what would its plot and/or premise be?
- Would you rather be blind or deaf, and why?
- If you knew you only had one week left to live, how would you most likely spend your time?
- Computer, or pen and paper?
- What’s the best method you’ve found for yourself to get rid of writer’s block?
- Would you rather be outstanding at one thing, or just better than average at multiple things?
- In a class, would you rather be the “stupid” one who always feels a step behind, or the “smart” one who consistently feels dragged down by everyone else?
That’s it! Have fuuun >:) XD